If we’re being completely truthful, we’re pretty dissatisfied in the Apple Watch Series 5. The brand-new titanium and ceramic finishes are quite great, however other than that it’s simply an Apple Watch Series 4 with an always-on display and even worse battery life. Do you really wish to compromise battery life so that your display can be on when you’re not looking at your watch? If battery life is a top priority for you, you might wish to check out a various smartwatch that was simply released. It’s called the Amazfit GTR Aluminium Alloy Smartwatch, it’s packed complete of features that work with iPhones and Android phones alike, and it lasts up to a tremendous 24 days on a single charge!
Here’s the scoop from the item page:
- Get prepared to make a splash– The Amazfit GTR is available in a traditional style with a touch of modern functions. It has a fantastic 1.39″ AMOLED display, and a gallery of watch faces to select from to fit any style.
- Smart Sports Tracking-includes smart sport tracking innovation that enables you to tape-record 12 various sports and physical fitness activities including running, biking, swimming, mountaineering, etc
- Never ever miss out on a beat– Keep an eye on your fitness and health with the Amazfit GTR that includes ingenious BioTracker PPG sensing unit to precisely monitor your heart rate 24/7.
- Live linked– Stay notified all day long with smart notices and customized vibrations for your preferred apps like e-mail, text, Facebook, etc.
- . Go the range– Use the Amazfit GTR for 24 successive days on a single charge!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to stay up to date with the current and greatest deals from around the web. Amounts may be restricted. Costs go through change without notice and vouchers may end at any time. Some deals might not be available to all clients. BGR may get a commission on orders put through this short article.
The new titanium and ceramic surfaces are pretty nice, but other than that it’s just an Apple Watch Series 4 with an always-on display and worse battery life. Do you truly desire to sacrifice battery life so that your display screen can be on when you’re not looking at your watch? If battery life is a top priority for you, you may desire to examine out a different smartwatch that was simply launched.